Stork Veco B.V.
Stork Veco B.V is a world leading manufacturer of precision metal parts and metal filters. To meet customers' specifications and demands, Stork Veco has developed high standards of performance in electroforming, photo-etching and metal finishing. These technologies allow a powerful combination of precision and economical production; for high volumes and prototypes, standard and custom made products. Research and development programs and stringent Quality Control Standards are key to the cutting-edge solutions we supply.
Stork Veco started in 1934 as a manufacturer of sieves made by the electroforming process and has been part of the Stork Group since 1975. Stork Veco is now part of the Stork Prints Group, which is the global leading company in the textile and graphics printing markets. Stork Veco's products are exported worldwide, direct and via sales offices and agents all over the world.
Stork Veco's core competences are:
• Broad know-how in photolithography, electroforming and photo-etching
• In-house process engineering and R&D - Co-engineering
• Extensive application know-how
• High volume production abilities at very high precision in reproducible processes
• Extensive clean room facilities (>2000 m2)
• Fully automated inspection equipment available
• ISO 9001, ISO TS16949, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified