Head OfficeP.O. Box 67
5830 AB Boxmeer
+31 (0)485 599 555
Fax. +31 (0)485 599 556
Stork Prints is a global leading company in the textile and graphics printing market. Providing total system solutions: from screens, lacquers, inks and digital engraving to a broad range of rotary screen and digital printing systems.
Being the expert in electroforming this not only entails highly reliable rotary screen technology but also an extensive program of precision metal products.
Through continuous innovation and a powerful distribution network Stork Prints adds significant value to its customer’s processes and products.
- leveraging the electroforming technology
- rotary screen printing for the textile and graphics industries
- inkjet printing for the textile and graphics industries
- offering complementary flexo printing concepts in these markets
- all from a consumables-driven market approach
- Development and production of screens and the printing systems required for their use in the textile and graphic printing industry.
- Supply of consumables such as inks and lacquers, services, spare parts and auxiliaries for the textile and graphic printing industry.
- Production of precision metal products by means of electroforming and photo-etching.
- Rotary screen printing
- Rotary screen integration
- Rotary screens
- Inkjet printing
- Digital inks
- Direct laser engraving
- Engraving lacquers and chemicals
- Wallcovering equipment
- Coating & Finishing
- Software development
- Precision metal products
- Packaging - and label printers and converters
- Repro houses for the graphics market
- Industrial/security printers
- Textile printing preparation specialists worldwide (commission engravers)
- Textile printers and finishers worldwide with in-house engraving facilities
Metal precision section:
- Electronics industry
- Food industry
- Medical industry
- Rotary screen printing for the textile industry: world market leader
- Digital printing: among the top two
- Rotary screen printing technology in the graphic industry: number two
- Flexographic laser engravers: among the top three
- Precision metal products – electroforming: world market leader